Fill in the blanks with the words in the word bank on the right. Use each word only once.
1. Propane is called a
because it was formed from marine plants and animals hundreds of millions of years ago.
2. We can not make more propane in a short time, so we say it is a
3. Propane is found underground, mixed with
4. At home, we use propane to fuel barbecue
5. When we put propane gas under
, it turns into a
6. We store liquid propane in
and move it from place to place with
7. Propane is called a
fuel because it is easy to move as a liquid.