Fill in the blanks with the words in the word bank on the right. Use each word only once.
1. The Greek word for Earth is
2. The Greek word for heat is
3. The center of the Earth has an iron
4. Hot melted rock inside the Earth is called
5. The Earth layer with rock and magma is the
6. The shell of the Earth is called the
7. The heat inside the Earth will always be there. We call geothermal a
8. When hot water inside the Earth comes to the surface, it can form
9. A geothermal mountain called a
will sometimes pour out hot
, which was once magma.
10. Geothermal power plants make