Download the catalog to view curriculum and kit pricing and to place an order.
NEED is adding new energy workshops all the time. Want to attend? Check out our calendar to find a workshop near you!
Becoming a Partner
Each of NEED's partnerships is unique. Since 1980, NEED has worked with thousands of partners across the country to design energy education programs that fit their needs. Many partnerships focus on a local area - providing curriculum resources and professional development training for teachers from that area. Other partnerships operate statewide or nationally.
Partners range from small donors and program partners to major signature programs. NEED specializes in creating signature programs that support NEED’s mission while supporting a partner’s interest in supporting energy in the classroom. Understanding energy is fundamental to making smart decisions.
NEED offers training and curriculum, as well as student leadership. We can support a partner’s local/regional/national efforts teaching kids and teachers about specific energy topics –
- Installing solar? Let us help you teach the educators and students on how solar works and connect the PV systems to the classroom setting.
- Working in energy efficiency? We can help you and your building occupants make the most of your buildings – students learn about building science, conduct educational energy audits, and more!
- Workforce development – the energy industry sees workforce development as a high priority – let us help educate tomorrow’s employees today.
Interested in partnering to bring energy education to your community? Email us at email@example.com to see how we may work together! Let us know your location, goal, and expected target audience.
- Current Training Programs
- Supporting Curriculum, Grants, and Special Projects
- Photos from Workshops, Trainings, and Events